Celebrate Your Marriage!
Six Parishes will mark significant Wedding Anniversaries on Sunday 15th October, 2017 as part of the preparation for the World Meeting of Families in 2018.
Those married in years 1947,1957,1967,1977,1987 and 1992 are invited to attend, including those who have been widowed. The events are being organised locally and will take place on 15th October in the following churches;
- Saint Gabriel’s Church, Dollymount at 10.30am
- Saint Brigid¶s Church, Blanchardstown –10.30am
- Holy Family Church, Aughrim Street –11.30am
- Saint Jude’s Church, Willington –11.30am
- Holy Redeemer Church, Bray – 12.00p.m
- Our Lady of Good Counsel Church, Mourne Road at 12
Refreshments afterwards for all.