- In the current emergency, all are dispensed from the obligation to physically attend Sunday Mass.
2. The Church will be closed for all Masses beginning March 14th.
- You can follow all masses SUNDAYS AND WEEKDAYS on our Webcam at http://www.balallyparish.ie/live
- Mass intentions will be read out.
- The doors will open week-days from 11.00am to 1pm for private prayer & visits only.
- Funerals: Funeral Masses can be celebrated but limited to close relatives or friends with at most 100 people inside the Church. Larger gatherings of up to 500 could take place outside after Mass or at a graveyard. Within churches it is necessary that people observe a distance of at least a metre from each other.
- St Patricks Day will follow the same format as Sunday.
- All non-essential pastoral gatherings and meetings are cancelled
Just a little note of support to you, Fr Padraig and Fr Lane at the moment.
I know all this is a massive amount of extra work you. Stay well, take care and mind yourselves the way the doctors say.
Thanks and Kind Regards
Imelda & children