Breaking News … There will be Lent on the Luas
A different way of living Lent is by going to places that might inspire you to consider some dimension of our Christian life.
Maybe you can form a little group, go with your family or bring a friend.
– Visit the famine statues on Custom House Quay :
“For I was hungry..” (Mt 25, 35)
– Visit the Capuchin day centre (maybe bring some food)
.. “and you fed me” (Mt 25, 35)
– Visit the Epic Museum :
“For I was a stranger…” (Mt 25,35)
– Visit Kilmainham jail :
“I was a prisoner..” (Mt 25, 36)
– Visit the statue of Matt Talbot in the Pro-Cathedral.
“I was sick and you visited me” (Mt 25, 36)
– Visit the garden of Christ Church Cathedral and find the homeless Christ.
‘the Son of Man has no place to lay his head” (Lk 9, 58)
– Visit the National Gallery and spend a while in front of the Caravaggio
“With a kiss you betray the Son of Man ?” (Lk 22, 48)
“What we plant in the soil of contemplation, we shall reap in the harvest of action”
“Let the Luas bring you through lent”