Mass: What’s It All About?
Father Peter has been taking us through various aspects of the Mass over the last couple of weeks. Here are the questions he has been posing and attempting to answer, so far;
- Why called Mass?
- Why is Mass on Sunday?
- Why does the priest wear a dress?
- Why does the priest wander around the altar?
- “You’ll never heat this place with 2 candles “?
- A few oul’ flowers?
- The stone rejected by the builders?
- Why isn’t there a Mass to Mary?
- The altar cloth: the ancient tradition?
- “You forgot to blow out the red candle”?
The series continues over the coming weeks….are you able to give answers to any of the questions, so far?
What questions do YOU have about the Mass, that you’d like to see answered?