Following the recent visit of Pope Francis, Archbishop Diarmuid Martin has
asked parishes to consider the following questions:
1. Where do we go forward now in the challenge of renewing the faith we
carry in our own hearts and renewing the life of the Church?
2. Why are we no longer captivating so many of our young people for the
message of Jesus Christ?
3. Which models of pastoral activity and reflection are most likely to win
the hearts of young people for the message of Jesus?
4. How do we teach young people about prayer?
5. How can our parishes respond to these challenges?
6. Which aspects of our dominant culture make it harder for people to
understand the message of Jesus?
We can avail of the Parish Meetings at the end of the month (see
website/Facebook for dates ) to discuss these matters and also avail of the
suggestions boxes in the porch and in the Parish